TECSOUND® FT55 AL
TECSOUND FT55 AL is a soundproofing complex made up of a porous felt laminated to a Tecsound membrane, high density polymer-based, asphalt-free, synthetic soundproofing membrane., that offers good acoustic insulation for pipes and conducts. It is faced with reinforced aluminium foil on its upper side as a protection or finishing of the membrane.
• Increases acoustic insulation of the duct element to which it is applied, basing its effect on the presence of an absorbent element and a high elasticity and high density insulating membrane High sound damping capacity on metal surfaces.
• Easy handling and adaptable to uneven surfaces.
• Easy application
• Cold- and heat-resistance.
• Excellent ageing resistance.
• Soundproofing of PVC sewage ducts in building.
• Soundproofing of air conditioning ducts.
• Soundproofing of industrial pipes.
• Its applications in the industrial field cover from the soundproofing of booths to the acoustic insulation of machine-rooms, gutter pipes, sound-damping of metal sheets, etc.
Substrate: the substrate must be even, smooth, clean and dry. It must also be free from elements that could damage the membrane.
Installation: Measure the development of the duct to be soundproofed, adding 5 cm for overlaps. Use scissors or knife to cut the required quantity of TECSOUND FT55 AL, crosswise. Wrap the duct in such a way that the felt is, as much as possible, in contact with the surface, starting at the lower part of the pipe. Use a plastic flange for anchoring, every 20 cm. To seal the overlaps, an aluminium adhesive tape is used. It is important that the joints are perfectly sealed to prevent diminishing of the insulation.
Laps: Overlap 5 cm both vertically and horizontally. Care must be taken to always seal the laps correctly, as small openings can reduce the level of acoustic insulation required.
Yield: 1 m2 of membrane covers approximately 0.95 m2 of surface area, including overlaps.
Roll: 1,20 m x 5,50 m
Pallet: 10 rolls (66 m2)
· In accordance with the following norms: CTE-DB-HR, EN ISO 140-1, EN ISO 140-3, EN ISO 140-6, EN ISO 140-8, EN 20140-2 and EN ISO 717/1/2.
· Quality System in accordance with ISO:9001
In cases where the user must provide data of a personal nature to TEXSA SYSTEMS SLU to use any of the Web services, the former will be expressly informed each time of the existence of an automated data base, the aim of same, those receiving the information and identity and address of the person responsible for data treatment, all with the aim of complying with that stipulated in Organic Law 15/1999 of 13th December, for the Protection of Data of a Personal Nature. To this effect, TEXSA SYSTEMS SLU shall reserve confidentiality of the data obtained and the users can exercise all rights to access, amendment, cancellation and any others referred to in aforementioned Organic Law 15/1999.
TEXSA SYSTEMS SLU has adopted all the necessary measures of a technical and organisational nature, to guarantee the security of the data of a personal nature, with the aim of preventing their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorised access, in accordance with the requirements and conditions called for by Royal Decree 994/1999 of 11th June, in which the Regulation of safety measures of automated files containing data of a personal nature, is passed, notwithstanding the user's acceptance and knowledge that to date totally impregnable safety measures do not exist.
In case of doubt or the need to extend the information covering any of the above items, please do not hesitate to contact TEXSA SYSTEMS SLU.
TEXSA SYSTEMS SLU.
Polígono Industrial Can Pelegrí,
08755, Barcelona - Spain
Tel. (+34) 93 635 14 00
Fax (+34) 93 635 14 80